The Best California Chiropractor Lawyers
Attorney for California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Attorney James Kosnett focuses his practice on health care providers such as Chiropractors. Many Chiropractors do not realize that an attorney can assist them with the chiropractic licensing process and any investigation, review or disciplinary proceedings that arise throughout the course of their career. Kosnett Law is one of few law firms that is focused on this specific area of law and can provide licensed health care professionals with a high degree of legal expertise and practical experience with these matters. It is never too early in the process to discuss your situation with an attorney. James Kosnett represents Chiropractors before the Board of Chiropractic Examiners, the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH), and in criminal and civil court matters as well.
What Kosnett Law Can Do for You
At Kosnett Law, we follow our professional licensing cases through from start to finish. Regardless of whether you have simple questions about an application to the Board of Chiropractic Examiners, a complaint filed against you by a patient, an investigation by the Board of Chiropractic Examiners, or a disciplinary hearing before the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH), our office can assist you and help you keep your license intact. Our attorneys assist California chiropractors with the following:
• Examination disputes and complications, including litigation
• Negotiation of terms of surrender or suspension to procure the earliest possible reinstatement
• Assistance with civil claims against practitioners, such as malpractice that places the license in jeopardy
• Assistance with criminal proceedings that may place the license in jeopardy
• Correspondence with the Board of Examiners and their representatives
• Representation at any and all hearings before the Board of Examiners and the OAH
• Investigations for any relevant evidence and presentation of evidence to the Board of Examiners
• Appeal of adverse rulings by way of Petition for Writ of Administrative Mandamus or Writ of Mandate in the Superior Court
No matter where you are in the process with the Board of Chiropractic Examiners, you need to ensure that you have the best possible legal representation throughout the process. Your license to practice as a chiropractor has great value to you, and we understand that. We also understand that sometimes an honest mistake or simple misunderstanding can call your license into jeopardy. James Kosnett will work to ensure that you have the best representation, and that you are afforded the best possible chance at keeping your license to practice intact, or obtaining one, if it is denied.
Call Our Offices Today to Speak to An Attorney
At Kosnett Law, we understand the importance of your professional licensure. We also understand that review before the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners can be a difficult process, and one whose outcome can greatly affect your career and your quality of life. If you are facing any type of review, licensing, or decision-making process in front of the Board of Chiropractic Examiners, you need to have an experienced attorney to guide you. Attorney James Kosnett is experienced in handling matters for chiropractors and putative chiropractors, assisting them with all their licensure needs. Call our office today at 877-959-2937 to schedule a free consultation to learn more about the work we do and how we can help you with your California chiropractic licensing.